What is the cloud?
The “cloud” is a network of services setup to provide you with a service. iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox are all cloud services setup to store files somewhere other than your computer. It lets you run software and use different services without having to install anything on your computer. It sounds pretty awesome right?Speak with one of our technicians today and we can help you leverage the cloud for your business.
Benefits of the Cloud
- Access your software and files from any internet device
- Enterprise grade security and reliability at a cost much lower than custom setups
- Increased Collaboration
- Automatic Software Updates
Disadvantages of the Cloud
- More expensive than hosting data yourself for larger companies
- Downtime you have no control over
- Not as customizable
- You share the cloud with other people, which could draw unwanted attention and attacks
- Shared resources. It some use cases, the cloud is slower due to sharing resources with other companies on the same server.
Cloud Services We Offer:
Migration of on site software and hardware to the cloud
New private and public cloud setup